If you are looking to make payment, the following payment options are available to you:
- Cash or Cheque (via mail or drop box in porch of office)
- Online Banking (if available through your bank)
- E-Transfer: email@example.com
- Credit Card over the phone
- Debit – Please phone the office first
Please contact our office with any concerns or questions – Ph: 306-226-2168 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff will be in the office to answer calls during normal business hours: Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30am – 4:00pm & Thursdays 8:30am – 3:30pm
Thank you and stay protected during these bizarre times.
Mayor and Council
Village of Marcelin
Village of Marcelin Notices:
WATER LINE REPLACEMENTS
Where water lines must be replaced on a private property, the repair will be made by the municipality and a charge of 50% of cost to replace will be invoiced to the home owner, with a penalty of 8% after 1 year from date of break if invoice in arrears.
- Next Council meeting date - January 12th, 6:30pm
- Weekly Garbage Pickup
WEEKLY GARBAGE PICK UP IS FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ONLY:
- Bagged household garbage placed in a secure container (with lid)
- Recycle items placed in a secure blue container (with lid)
- Un-bagged grass clippings and garden waste
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE PICKED UP:**
- Branches or trees
- Furniture or appliances
- Construction material
- Other large items
**Please go to the transfer station to dispose of these items.
- Transfer Station:
WASTE TRANSFER STATION HOURS
Waste will be accepted at the Waste Transfer Station on the FIRST SATURDAY of EVERY MONTH between the hours of 10:00am to 1:00pm for the months of NOVEMBER THROUGH APRIL. Contact Phil Ross @ 466-6308 for questions. The Waste Transfer Station is open to residents of the Village of Marcelin only.
- Trailers & Campers
This is a reminder to please remove any or all trailers and/or campers off the street in preparation for the winter season. This will enable Glenn to keep the streets clean more effectively & efficiently.
- Vehicles for Snow Removal
Please be advised to in case of sudden snowfall, any & all vehicles parked on the street are to be moved immediately. This will enable Glen to remove snow off the streets more effectively & efficiently.
We would like to remind all property owners that junked vehicles are not permitted to be stored on property within the Village. A junked vehicle is any vehicle that has no valid license plate or is in a rusted, wrecked, dismantled, inoperative or abandoned condition.
- The Village of Marcelin now accepts E-Transfers!
Please call the Village Office for more information.
The Village Office now accepts Interac & Mastercard or Visa, as well as cash or cheque.
- MARCELIN IS GOING GREEN!
Thank you to all residents for recycling and we encourage you to continue with this service.
- Animal Control Bylaw: Ammendments made to current dog control bylaw.
- On November 1, 2015 the Animal Control Bylaw came into effect, replacing the Dog Control Bylaw.
- New to the Bylaws:
- Cats are now included
- Limit of 2 dogs per household
- Limit of 2 cats per household
- Increase to penalties set out in Schedule 'C'
- If you or anyone you know has a new dog and/or cat, please contact the office to receive a license.
Fee is $5.00/spayed & $25/not spayed.
- Please make sure your domestic pet is either tied up or inside a fenced yard so that it does not roam the Village. Penalties for a domestic pet running at large or defecating within the Village may start @ $100.00. A copy of the "Animal Control Bylaw" is available at the Village Office. If you would like to make a complaint regarding any dog/cat related situations, please contact the Village Office during regular hours of operation
- Posting Events:
If you would like to post an event or announcement, please contact the Village Office.