If you are looking to make payment, the following payment options are available to you:
- Cash or Cheque (via mail or drop box in porch of office)
- Online Banking (if available through your bank)
- E-Transfer: email@example.com
- Credit Card over the phone
- Debit – Please phone the office first
Please contact our office with any concerns or questions – Ph: 306-226-2168 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff will be in the office to answer calls during normal business hours: Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30am – 4:00pm & Thursdays 8:30am – 3:30pm
Thank you and stay protected during these bizarre times.
Mayor and Council
Village of Marcelin
Village of Marcelin Notices:
WATER LINE REPLACEMENTS
Where water lines must be replaced on a private property, the repair will be made by the municipality and a charge of 50% of cost to replace will be invoiced to the home owner, with a penalty of 8% after 1 year from date of break if invoice in arrears.
- Council Meetings - 3rd Wednesday of each month, at 6:30pm.
Next meeting: May 18th, 2022
- Weekly Garbage Pickup
WEEKLY GARBAGE PICK UP IS FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ONLY:
- Bagged household garbage placed in a secure container (with lid)
- Recycle items placed in a secure blue container (with lid)***
- Un-bagged grass clippings and garden waste
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE PICKED UP:**
- Branches or trees
- Furniture or appliances
- Construction material
- Other large items****
**Please go to the transfer station to dispose of these items. **Styrofoam is NOT RECYCLABLE, must go in garbage.
**LARGE ITEMS being brought to the TRANSFER STATION such as furniture, doors, etc NEED TO BE CUT DOWN FIRST so they fit in the bins better.
- Transfer Station:
WASTE TRANSFER STATION HOURS
- Summer: Every Saturday, 10:00am-1:00pm, May through Oct.
- Winter: 1st Saturday/month, 10:00am-1:00pm, Nov. through Apr.
- Trailers & Campers
This is a reminder to please remove any or all trailers and/or campers off the street in preparation for the winter season. This will enable Glenn to keep the streets clean more effectively & efficiently.
- Vehicles for Snow Removal
Please be advised to in case of sudden snowfall, any & all vehicles parked on the street are to be moved immediately. This will enable Glen to remove snow off the streets more effectively & efficiently.
We would like to remind all property owners that junked vehicles are not permitted to be stored on property within the Village. A junked vehicle is any vehicle that has no valid license plate or is in a rusted, wrecked, dismantled, inoperative or abandoned condition.
- The Village of Marcelin now accepts E-Transfers!
Please call the Village Office for more information.
The Village Office now accepts Interac & Mastercard or Visa, as well as cash or cheque.
- MARCELIN IS GOING GREEN!
Thank you to all residents for recycling and we encourage you to continue with this service.
- Animal Control Bylaw: Ammendments made to current dog control bylaw.
- On November 1, 2015 the Animal Control Bylaw came into effect, replacing the Dog Control Bylaw.
- New to the Bylaws:
- Cats are now included
- Limit of 2 dogs per household
- Limit of 2 cats per household
- Increase to penalties set out in Schedule 'C'
- If you or anyone you know has a new dog and/or cat, please contact the office to receive a license.
Fee is $5.00/spayed & $25/not spayed.
- Please make sure your domestic pet is either tied up or inside a fenced yard so that it does not roam the Village. Penalties for a domestic pet running at large or defecating within the Village may start @ $100.00. A copy of the "Animal Control Bylaw" is available at the Village Office. If you would like to make a complaint regarding any dog/cat related situations, please contact the Village Office during regular hours of operation
- Posting Events:
If you would like to post an event or announcement, please contact the Village Office.